Independent Assessment of the Business Plan and the Potential Warranty Issues provided by the Turnkey Contractor
|Location: Great Porthamel||Client: GP Biotec Ltd
|Date: 2012||Sector: Carbon and Energy|
Independent due diligence for a 500kWe AD project.
To undertake a risk assessment as required by the senior lenders for the development of a ~499 kWe farm/merchant based Anaerobic Digestion plant to be provided by the contractor.
The purpose of the Risk Assessment was to:
- Assess commercial application of the technology
- Determine if there is the capability to deliver the plant and on what basis, Turnkey, Design Build Operate, Joint Venture
- Identify areas of responsibility in the construction of the plant
- Assess warranties and their linkages
- Identify areas of limitation in the project that present risk
- Propose mitigation.